Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DBacks go back to back to back to back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
Fielder and McGehee hit back to back homers.
Then, LaRoche, Montero, Reynolds, and Drew hit back to back to back to back.
Youch!

I live in AZ so I've been getting crap for days now. This doesn't help.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
yeah...um...well...remember when Milwaukee hit 5 HRs back-to-back? That was cool... :oops:

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
hive17 said:
yeah...um...well...remember when Milwaukee hit 5 HRs back-to-back? That was cool... :oops:

when was that? i thought the record was 4. or were you joking?

yankeeshater

Aug 7, 2008
That's funny, now two Drew brothers have been a part of that. I'm pretty sure J.D. hit one when the Red Sox did it on that wonderful Sunday night in 2007 against Chase Wright and the Yankees.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
yankeeshater said:
That's funny, now two Drew brothers have been a part of that. I'm pretty sure J.D. hit one when the Red Sox did it on that wonderful Sunday night in 2007 against Chase Wright and the Yankees.

He was also part of the onslaught in Los Angeles off Trevor Hoffman...so JD has been part of it twice.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
markakis8 said:
hive17 said:

when was that? i thought the record was 4. or were you joking?

My bad. I was confusing this feat with the 5-in-an-inning attack in April, 2006. I had it stuck in my head that they were back-to-back for some reason.

I also remember when Burnitz and Sexson each hit 3 in a game.

Just trying to take my mind off the beating AZ is giving us.

And thanks for hitting Prince. Really? Can this get a bit more retarded this year?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts