Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is your best card? (it can be vintage or modern)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
I just got this one in yesterday. Only 14 made and I haven't seen another in years.

2004UpperDeckSuperPatchesStripes.jpg

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Alex Ovechkin ITG Auto
Anquan Boldin Superfractor
1959 topps mickey mantle all star
alex ovechkin patch

vintagerookies51

Aug 10, 2010
@nyc3 no, those are just pretty much my favorite vintage cards ever and I want to have them someday. i might even get the paige soon.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
vintagerookies51 said:
@nyc3 no, those are just pretty much my favorite vintage cards ever and I want to have them someday. i might even get the paige soon.

Then lets see the matle auth in your signature! show that thing off!

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
I honestly don't know what my best card is anymore. Guess it's time to start pruning the collection down...

vintagerookies51

Aug 10, 2010
ahh i can't get it to work but it's in this video! This vid shows only my star cards [youtube:agxh3d2i]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLbm86nfWM4[/youtube:agxh3d2i]

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
nice :D good job on your collection, looks like you have the right idea what the hobby is about.

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
Ok, you guys tell me what my best card is:

http://cardcop.org/sean_collection/

Some of the folders will open up in nice java-based folders, like the 1928 Footballers and 1938 Churchman sets, others will just be folders of raw image links. If we're going only on what was paid for a card, I guess this is still my best:

407_Mantle_Berra_PSA_DNA_8.jpg

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Tick-Tock-Man said:
nyc3 said:
nice :D good job on your collection, looks like you have the right idea what the hobby is about.

What does this mean? If you don't collect vintage you don't have a clue what this hobby is about?

Its means 2 things for one you are a dope, secondly he seems happy about what he collects.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Sean_C said:
Ok, you guys tell me what my best card is:

http://cardcop.org/sean_collection/

Some of the folders will open up in nice java-based folders, like the 1928 Footballers and 1938 Churchman sets, others will just be folders of raw image links. If we're going only on what was paid for a card, I guess this is still my best:

Wow, what a sick collection Sean C!! I am kinda a modern guy so I love your Ted WIlliams Thread Patch but I cant overlook the Jackie Robinson Cut Bat Piece either.

CubsFan13

Jul 1, 2010
Sean_C: :eek: Holy Cow. That Mantle/Berra looks pretty sharp. The Carlos Gonzalez collection aint half bad either.

Best vintage card:

img003.jpg

Best modern card:

img138.jpg

Members online

Latest posts