Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Newest Ted Williams Autograph Pick Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dannyboy19

Feb 6, 2010
Massachusetts
Picked this up for a great price. I like framing my own items and it was nice to see this one come out well. The mat is a very dark red color that looks really nice, however it didn't show up well in the pictures. Paid a very good price for the autographed piece. There are a few wrinkles/crinkles in the poster but it still displays nicely. It comes with a COA from the Cape Cod Baseball HOF. Let me know what you guys think! This makes autograph number 5 for my Ted collection.

DSCI0396.JPG

DSCI0397.JPG

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Hey Dannyboy, have you seen the HBO special on Ted Williams? I just saw it and learned alot of stuff I never knew about him, really good show.

dannyboy19

Feb 6, 2010
Massachusetts
Thanks guys. This is definitely one of my favorite pieces so far. I hadn't seen this before so I just had to pick it up. I won't be adding to my Williams collection much in the next few months because I have some large expenses ahead for me, but I hope to get back into it come January or so.

colts-yes I have seen that. Very interesting documentary.

Members online

Latest posts