Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does Billingsley have a glass arm?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
He was cruising against the Braves but Joe pulls him after going only 7 only for the pen to blow it once again. what
is this about? Cmon Dodgers.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Bullpen friggen BLEW IT :x :x :x :x

Last start for Billingsley was a QS and he got the loss, start before that he let up ZERO runs and didn't get a win....

Even worse for Kershaw ::facepalm::

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Did you watch the game, was pulling Bills a good move? I only see the stat line, 108 pitches, 1 ER 8 K's. How
can you pull a guy after that? I gues Kuo isn't the answer.

Kevin

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
schmidtfan20 said:
Did you watch the game, was pulling Bills a good move? I only see the stat line, 108 pitches, 1 ER 8 K's. How

Kevin
the guy was already on the dl once this year. Kuo is one of the best if not the best reliever in the MLB it wasnt a bad move just didn't work out last night.

chippernate

MAC16 said:
schmidtfan20 said:

Kevin
the guy was already on the dl once this year. Kuo is one of the best if not the best reliever in the MLB it wasnt a bad move just didn't work out last night.

+1
but i cant argue with the results of the game :D

Members online

Latest posts