Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Strasburg Hat Logo card from 2010 Famous Fabrics pulled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
There is so many things going off in my mind about this, and not really any of them good.

But to atleast add something here....

What does everyone actually think it will sell for? $500? $1000?

bmc398

May 25, 2009
I think it could get $3000.

Whats wrong with the card? Its a reputable company (Dr. Price puts it out.....so its just like Sportkings or ITG) and it was well known that they had this. While there's no pic of him on the card theres no pic on any of the USA 1/1 flag patches either. I like the card. If it was going to sell for $500, id pony up the cash to buy it right now.

Watt

Aug 16, 2008
Cleveland
I'm thinking $1250 or so. He doesn't have any comparable patches out as of yet and it was one of the most advertised cards of the set so someone will buy it for a decent amount.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
*edited I realized the hats where different than I thought. Not a fan of the boring design.

Anyone know what White Strasburg hat was used for the hats off card above?

bmc398

May 25, 2009
I heard there was supposedly the "underbill" of his hat autographed and put in here as a one of one. Pretty cool idea if you ask me. Topps would never do it!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
GarkoCollector said:
good lord those FF cards are boring as hell looking.
At least its a nice patch piece.

They are...

I know they are reputable but come on... at least have some good designs or something, and SportKing's wasn't all that good of a product... I thought about buying a box but immediately switched my story once I watched a few breaks.

Or at least use the BGS cases with the BGS logo... then I would have bought one or 2 of these

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
I was there when this got pulled. The dude is a millionaire and opens a few thousand dollars worth of stuff a week and this was the first time i actually saw him excited. He really dosent care about selling it, but if he got his # then he would be happy to move it.

jmagic87

Sep 27, 2008
Mass
with all the Stras collecters,stras hype,team usa collecters ect

im thinking 3-4k would be possible im ean super got what 23 ish red auto got 7-12(cant recall how much)

and he can get more autos ur not goona get another USA FULL Logo patch

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
XdanX said:
I was there when this got pulled. The dude is a millionaire and opens a few thousand dollars worth of stuff a week and this was the first time i actually saw him excited. He really dosent care about selling it, but if he got his # then he would be happy to move it.

I don't think I'd waste my time selling bunches of 99 cent cards on eBay if I were a millionaire.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Jastermereel said:
XdanX said:

I don't think I'd waste my time selling bunches of 99 cent cards on eBay if I were a millionaire.

or use O M G in my subtitles either :lol:

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
Jastermereel said:
XdanX said:

his theory is, what sells sells and what dosent then no big deal. its a hobby not a business thing. One day he was talking with one of the other high rollers and they were talking about how they couldent live off of 40 grand a month.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
bmc398 said:
I think it could get $3000.

Whats wrong with the card? Its a reputable company (Dr. Price puts it out.....so its just like Sportkings or ITG) and it was well known that they had this. While there's no pic of him on the card theres no pic on any of the USA 1/1 flag patches either. I like the card. If it was going to sell for $500, id pony up the cash to buy it right now.

totally agree. I think this is a great card!!!

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
XdanX said:
Jastermereel said:
XdanX said:

his theory is, what sells sells and what dosent then no big deal. its a hobby not a business thing. One day he was talking with one of the other high rollers and they were talking about how they couldent live off of 40 grand a month.

Just my personal experiences in the Finance world. Rich people don't talk about their finances. People who wish they were rich talk about them all the time.

Members online

Latest posts