Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bought a Walmart value pack & pulled an A&G red auto /10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
But my question is how much will the card go for?

It is a 2010 A&G Colby Rasmus red auto /10.

I didn't see any recent sales on one....anyone have a clue?

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Canocollector#1 said:
Awesome pull! These packs seem to be loaded.

Wasn't bad to say the least. Once I determine the value, I can list this bad boy.

I have debated holding it though to see if the Cards get into the playoffs.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
One was listed with a 99 starting bid and sold w/ one bid, I believe.

I think when crap like this starts popping up in "Value Packs" there's some serious questions to be asked. Should these things really be considered as part of the A&G print-run if they're not actually in A&G?

Sure, they're in A&G wrappers, but it seems as though they were destined for these walmart packs from the start.

ethanbryer

Jun 22, 2010
So. Missouri
pigskincardboard said:

I think when crap like this starts popping up in "Value Packs" there's some serious questions to be asked. Should these things really be considered as part of the A&G print-run if they're not actually in A&G?

Sure, they're in A&G wrappers, but it seems as though they were destined for these walmart packs from the start.

i agree, paying hundreds of dollars for the boxes trying to get those autos, then they show up in 15-20$ value boxes at walmart

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
pigskincardboard said:

The only A&G Rasmus autos in completed listings are regular autos that sold for anywhere between $4-20.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
ethanbryer said:
pigskincardboard said:

i agree, paying hundreds of dollars for the boxes trying to get those autos, then they show up in 15-20$ value boxes at walmart
Now I know where the missing 5 auto's from the case of A&G I bought ended up. ::facepalm::

ethanbryer

Jun 22, 2010
So. Missouri
hoopster3977 said:
ethanbryer said:
pigskincardboard said:

Now I know where the missing 5 auto's from the case of A&G I bought ended up. ::facepalm::

hahaha

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I NEED TO GET MY HANDS ON THESE NOW!!!!!! Only because I wanna pull a Strasburger Refractor for that set thingy...

These seem to be pretty hot... looks like a road trip tomorrow!

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
TBTwinsFan said:
I NEED TO GET MY HANDS ON THESE NOW!!!!!! Only because I wanna pull a Strasburger Refractor for that set thingy...

These seem to be pretty hot... looks like a road trip tomorrow!
HURRY ... NOW!!
GL. Only 33% chance you'll get one.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Just got back from getting a new dog leash at Walmart. They had these boxes, so I bought one. The refractors were sticking up a little above their soft sleeves inside the box, so you could tell from the top of the cap which of the three refractors it was. I got a Stasburg.

The boxes do say that the A&G is a hobby pack, so don't see a problem pulling a red auto out of it.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
pigskincardboard said:
As I said, I think it sold for 99 upon release.

I believe it was BrentandBecca that sold it.

Thanks for the input. I misread your earlier post and thought you meant it started at $0.99, but you did not know how it ended. I see now that you meant it sold for $99.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Red Ink auto's for most part aren't bringing real big $ now. Seen even some scrub players go for $15. Quite a few in the $40-$60 range. Must not be a lot of people working on these this year. So If the one sold for $99, they value would be in that range. My guess is it in $70-$100 range. I would just list it in regular auction and hope you get a nice bidding war. Rasmus is pretty heavily collected.

Members online

Latest posts