Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finished 2010 with all 1/1s! All scanned. 56k... don't worry

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
Yeah, this is it. It's a Stadium Give Away to boot. Mind you, what other player has a gnome? Yeah. That's what I thought.

2010 Kahn's Reds. If anyone else needs one from the set, just let me know.

10-1.jpg

Here are a couple more cool things that I got recently, and haven't posted. Something funky happened to my scanner--check out the difference between the two 206 scans. Canon MP470, anyone know how to change it back? I have another two new printing plates, but am waiting to scan until I can fix this, as the plates look washed out when I try to scan them. Those plates, by the way, give me 40% of Gomes' 1/1s (77/191), which is pretty cool. Just need one more card to hit 80& overall, and two more non-1/1s for 99% of that bunch, not that the latter is going to happen any time soon.

2009 Topps 206 (Magenta, Yellow) Printing Plates

09-25.jpg09-26.jpg

Just wish it were the Crawford version. 2007 Upper Deck Premier Emerging Stars Dual Auto Jonny Gomes/BJ Upton. Have 16 of the 18 Premier cards, only missing a plate and the Gomes/Crawford 1/1 dual.

07-107.jpg

Bat #12. Too lazy to take a picture, but it looks like this one just without the team name and handle crack.

07MAXBat.jpg

And yes, meet Gnomes:

10Gnomes1.jpg10Gnomes2.jpg10Gnomes3.jpg

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
Pine Tar: Yeah, I really like that too. Way better than any bobblehead.

imac220: Nope, sorry.

Canocollector#1: Thanks!

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
theplasticman said:
Nice progress. Love following your Gomes collection. Keep it up!

Thanks! Vicarious living is the best; I, too, love seeing your Will Cl... I mean Eddie Murra... uh, that is, Darin Erstad, or is it Bucky Jacobsen? hauls.

Members online

Latest posts