Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Albert Pujols authentic auto sources?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Does anyone know what the story is about Albert Pujols authentic signature sources?

I am cautious about buying a cert auto on ebay because his auto is too easy to forge and I know my odds of personally pack-pulling hisn auto are slim to none.

His foundation doesn't sell autographed items and I know UD Authenticated sold his autos but UD Authenticated seems to be affected by the same licensing issues
as the UD card part of the company (Pujols autos page missing).

Where does one go nowdays to buy a known authentic auto? Certainly someone has
a auto contract with him.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
yor pretty safe buying a certified auto of him on ebay, just as long as its not a buyback or the 2001 legacy

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Codasco07 said:
http://store.upperdeck.com/store/Baseball___Albert_Pujols?Args=&view_all=&sort_by=

that link works, but every item is "SOLD OUT" - probably UDA code for we're not authorized to sell them per our company's settlement with MLBP.

craftysouthpaw

Jan 8, 2010
You can find UDA Pujols stuff on Ebay for what Upper Deck retails them and sometimes a bit less. If I were to buy a Pujols, I would only buy UDA.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
craftysouthpaw said:
You can find UDA Pujols stuff on Ebay for what Upper Deck retails them and sometimes a bit less. If I were to buy a Pujols, I would only buy UDA.

Id trust a PSA/DNA or JSA Pujols auto too, his auto isnt as easy to forge as you think, its pretty easy to spot a fake Pujols auto

Members online

Latest posts