Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If we do an FCB BBQ for the Nats, which day would be best?

Which day would you prefer going to a BBQ?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prozac4312

Aug 7, 2008
Akron, OH
So I've been talking with a few guys here (Lanning, Gilmore) about having a little BBQ get together one night after the Nats at my house...I'd like to have it on Sunday, since the show's over at 5 and there will be a fair amount of daylight left. There also isn't a lot to do on Sunday nights.

I figure Friday and Saturday night will be busy for most people trying to see the sites or whatever, but fear that too many people would be leaving Sunday evening...So I'm trying to gauge which day would be best, as well as how many people would even be interested...

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I need to find out what days my travel partner plans on being up there. I hope he stays through Sunday night as it would be cool to wrap up the weekend and toast towards my birthday which is on the 4th.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
im awful with geography so forgive me (and i dont feel like looking up a map), cleveland is northeast of ohio and cincinnati is southwest, right?

prozac4312 said:
markakis8 said:
stupid question, im out of the loop, where and when is the national?

July 29-August 2, IX Center, Clevland, OH

prozac4312

Aug 7, 2008
Akron, OH
markakis8 said:
im awful with geography so forgive me (and i dont feel like looking up a map), cleveland is northeast of ohio and cincinnati is southwest, right?

prozac4312 said:
markakis8 said:
stupid question, im out of the loop, where and when is the national?

July 29-August 2, IX Center, Clevland, OH

Yeah, Cleveland is NE Ohio and Cincy is damn near Kentucky...lol

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
blanning71 said:
I need to find out what days my travel partner plans on being up there. I hope he stays through Sunday night as it would be cool to wrap up the weekend and toast towards my birthday which is on the 4th.

I assume im your travel partner :?: I will be there the whole time. Any day is fine with me.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
moxacaine said:
blanning71 said:

I assume im your travel partner :?: I will be there the whole time. Any day is fine with me.

mox and blan are partners

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
cgilmo said:
moxacaine said:
blanning71 said:

not that theres anything wrong with that...

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
cgilmo said:
moxacaine said:
blanning71 said:

:lol: I had mentioned to him that i was driving up and he could tag along with me since he only lives a few hours south of me.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
moxacaine said:
cgilmo said:
moxacaine said:
blanning71 said:

:lol: I had mentioned to him that i was driving up and he could tag along with me since he only lives a few hours south of me.

Dude, you dont have to explain to us, whatever you two sick depraved bastages do behind closed doors is your business and should not be shared with us...

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
phillyfan0417 said:
moxacaine said:
cgilmo said:
moxacaine said:
blanning71 said:

Dude, you dont have to explain to us, whatever you two sick depraved bastages do behind closed doors is your business and should not be shared with us...

Dont be jealous. :)

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
moxacaine said:
phillyfan0417 said:
moxacaine said:
cgilmo said:
moxacaine said:
[quote="blanning71":315980wz]I need to find out what days my travel partner plans on being up there. I hope he stays through Sunday night as it would be cool to wrap up the weekend and toast towards my birthday which is on the 4th.

Dont be jealous. :)[/quote:315980wz]

Its hard not to be, have you seen what kind of looker blanning is?

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
phillyfan0417 said:
moxacaine said:
phillyfan0417 said:
moxacaine said:
cgilmo said:
[quote="moxacaine":1jtnfzcd][quote="blanning71":1jtnfzcd]I need to find out what days my travel partner plans on being up there. I hope he stays through Sunday night as it would be cool to wrap up the weekend and toast towards my birthday which is on the 4th.

Dont be jealous. :)[/quote:1jtnfzcd]

Its hard not to be, have you seen what kind of looker blanning is?[/quote:1jtnfzcd]

Hell yeah!!!

me.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts