Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

EBay Buyer to Avoid .......... jds shipman ID: jd1272

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
JDS Shipman Ebay ID: jd1272

Buyer bought a lot of Derek Holland RC Autos from me on August 26th. Lot was shipped with DC on the 27th. Item was delivered on the 30th. Yesterday I receive a notice that funds from my account are being held. I call paypal and talk to Customer Service and they assure me that I've done everything right and I should have the funds back in my account my Thursday at the latest. However, I wake up today to find an email stating that it is now a Claim in their Resolution Center. I respond with all necessary shipping information and am now left waiting. I will call them again today if necessary, but this is ridiculous. Buyer was Uncorfirmed, however, it said 'OK to Ship' on their screen with Seller Protection, now they go back and hold the funds? Anybody have a similar story? Anybody have an idea how long I'm going to be waiting for these funds to get back to my account?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I had this happen to me about 4 months ago and it took like 5-7 days for this to work out. I guy filed because it showed delivered but he did not get anything. Well in my case lucky the little old lady that got his cards, took the time to get it to him via her son who came over that weekend and the buyer was honest that he did in fact get them.

Hope it works out for you man. They maybe just checking on there end to see if he has bought a lot of stuff in the last 30 days and seems to be a lot of transaction on his account. Again I'm not sure, but good luck.

cjb9421

Feb 17, 2010
Off topic...but.. I just wanted to thank you and say that you have my respect for following through with the 6 Aroldis Chapman Chrome RC's I bought from you on Naxcom/Sportsbuy...Ive been having terrible luck with sellers refunding me on purchases.

Cory

bateson

Oct 8, 2008
I hate to say it, but if Paypal feels like taking there sweet time your funds will be locked up for a little while (a week or 2 I beleive).

Though in the past if a person opened a claim but it showed the cards were dlvd I just emailed Paypal and they fixed it right away. But you never know with Paypal.

Good Luck on it!

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
cjb9421 said:
Off topic...but.. I just wanted to thank you and say that you have my respect for following through with the 6 Aroldis Chapman Chrome RC's I bought from you on Naxcom/Sportsbuy...Ive been having terrible luck with sellers refunding me on purchases.

Cory

No problem man. Hope you do good on them. Funny in my breaks I pulled 6 Chromes and only 2 Base of him. The only thing I hate about the site is the length of time it takes to get your funds from sportsbuy. I understand that they provide a type of escrow account for the transaction, however, 15 day holds on a $15 transaction is a little excessive IMO. Or I could PAY them more to get my money quicker, the only thing I've ever knocked sportsbuy.com for.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Hope everything works out for you.

Could be wrong, but isn't PayPal more lenient now with the "unconfirmed" address thing? Where you are covered as long as you ship to the address given to you on the Ebay invoice.
So if that is the case - hopefully that matches up with where you sent.....and you can get you're money.

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
That whole confirmed/unconfirmed thing is a royal pain. Mine went from confirmed to unconfirmed back and forth a few times within a week. I called to find out what the deal was and was told they would investigate.

I had a guy win something from me once, unconfirmed address, and the only name he had listed in the shipping information was "S". Really. One letter. How does that get through?

In any event, hope all works out.

Members online

Latest posts