Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eBay Bucks Question? Kinda weird actually?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
prob. a mistake

here's mine from a few days ago. lol!!

Date Items Price Earned
09/01/2010 2009 Bowman Chrome Prospect Tommy Hanson BGS 9.5 Auto $24.69 $20.49
:lol: :lol: :lol:

dave

mlbfan10

Feb 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
I'm glad to see it has happened to you as well. Maybe this will become a habit for eBay bucks! :cool:

I'm sure it will get corrected one way or another though. lol

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Man that makes me want go go hit the BIN on something. :lol:

Hopefully for you two it isn't too widespread.....because if it's isolated instances, the way EBay seems to run and take care of things, I'd actually think you have a pretty good shot at them not doing a thing about it.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
rymflaherty said:
Man that makes me want go go hit the BIN on something. :lol:

Hopefully for you two it isn't too widespread.....because if it's isolated instances, the way EBay seems to run and take care of things, I'd actually think you have a pretty good shot at them not doing a thing about it.
Doesn't say if your viewing a listed auction or even bin that it tells you what you make in eBay bucks before you even purchase anything. I now it did for me this morning anyway. Oh and for the record I have .29 in Ebay bucks or is this eBay cents. :lol:

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
i bought 3 items from same seller, all 5.99 and 2 of them gave me 12 cents and one gave me 20.50.
maybe a promotional thing, ill take it :)

aric

Apr 29, 2009
boomo said:
i bought 3 items from same seller, all 5.99 and 2 of them gave me 12 cents and one gave me 20.50.
maybe a promotional thing, ill take it :)

Was this today or yesterday you purchased them? I'm thinking of giving this a shot on a low dollar item. I've read about it happening on a few other boards as well.

aric

Apr 29, 2009
Hallsgator said:
Yea, it was a promotion. I remember seeing a few messages about it, like an extra 10% or something from certain sellers.

This seems to be more like an extra 1000% so I don't think it's the same promotion.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Same happened to me yesterday, I had about 4, now I'm up to around 27 after buying about $20 from one seller.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Hallsgator said:
Yea, it was a promotion. I remember seeing a few messages about it, like an extra 10% or something from certain sellers.
I got an e-mail say it was only in the eBay motors section, well at least for me it was.

onehrk

Aug 7, 2008
San Diego, CA
Hallsgator said:

That isn't what this is. In those cases it's typically 10-30% and is for big volume sellers.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
oh well, ebay found the mistake on mine today and took it back.
rotten indian givers ::facepalm::

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
this same thing happened to me last week but it was corrected yesterday :(

I had $34 but now it's back to $14 oh well.

Members online

Latest posts