Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010/11 Donruss preview

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
In a hockey trading card season that promises to be full of history-making firsts and grand reintroductions, Panini America provided a sneak peek at the latest one Wednesday afternoon: 2010-11 Donruss Hockey.

Indeed, for the first time since the 1997-98 season, there will be a Donruss-branded hockey set for diehards to devour, complete with its own throwback Donruss logo and everything.

Due out in mid November, the product (five cards per pack, 24 packs per box, 12 boxes per case) carries a $4 pack SRP.

Returning to the product are longtime product standbys (50 Rated Rookies, Press Proof parallels and the Les Gardiens, Elite and Ice Kings inserts) and venerable brand staples such as Fans of the Game. Of course, there are plenty new-generation bells and whistles, too, including the Tough Times insert honoring the most fearsome enforcers of the 1980s (including on-card-autographed parallel versions) and Line of the Times memorabilia cards.

As of now, the Fans of the Game autograph lineup includes such celebrity hockey fans as Pamela Anderson, actor Michael Ontkean and folk singer Stompin’ Tom Connors.

Each box of 2010-11 Donruss Hockey should deliver two memorabilia or autograph cards, six Rated Rookies, three Boys of Winter, two Ultimate Draft, one Press Proof, one Les Gardiens, one Tough Times and one Fans of the Game.

donrussryanmiller.jpg

donrusssakic.jpg

donrusskane.jpg

donrusstoughtimes.jpg

donrusslesgardiens.jpg

donrussline.jpg

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Very nice. Glad to see Panini going really old school this year with both Score AND Donruss. I like it.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
the Ice Kings looks cool as does the Line of the Times.

I am very excited by all these cool looking Panini sets.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
I like that we are gonna "Rated Rookies" in Hockey now. I hope they use the same itallic writing they did for the rated rookies in 80s/90s Donruss Baseball.

Members online

Latest posts