Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Giants now sole possesors of first place in NL WEST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joelmcook

Aug 1, 2009
Omaha, Nebraska
I still dont like the giants till this day. Dont know why... prolly cause the movie the fan or Barry Bonds, but I havent decided why. Dont you judge me either on my criteria for not liking a team

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
boxbreaker44 said:
Seiya said:
First time someone other than the Padres had it since June, things will be back to normal soon.
You going to be at next next weeks show? the 24th I believe?
Yea, I didn't go last week and probably won't go tomorrow. I got like 5 aflacs left.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Seiya said:
boxbreaker44 said:
Seiya said:
First time someone other than the Padres had it since June, things will be back to normal soon.
You going to be at next next weeks show? the 24th I believe?
Yea, I didn't go last week and probably won't go tomorrow. I got like 5 aflacs left.
all low sellers?

My offer still stands at $1 a pop. You going to be busting any Pro Debut comes out on the 22nd and jerry said he would have it on the 24th.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I feel bad for those that have playoff teams in the NL Central and West, it's going to be a 1993 NLCS rematch anyway...no one else has a chance.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
How can anyone cheer for the Padres to lose? They're great to watch unless you're a Giants fan. If I were an LA/ARI fan, I'd definitely cheer for the Padres over the Giants.

Either way, meh.

Members online

Latest posts