Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Paul Saints were on TWIB!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
They are my favorite IND team. It was a LONG overdue story on Kevin Millar comming back this season. I only made one game but he was on the DL. I spent MANY hours at Midway Stadium this year.

Sorry about the random post. I was just excited. I do have 1 question though, why did he come back to the Saints?

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
"It's great that Kevin wants to come back to play for the Saints," said Saints' Manager George Tsamis. "He made it clear in our conversations that he wants to return to where it all began professionally for him, to give back to the community and to work with our younger players as Leon Durham and other veterans with the Saints' 1993 championship team did for him." Five members of that Saints' team, including Millar, went on to play in the Major Leagues.

http://www.oursportscentral.com/service ... id=4004372

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Hallsgator said:
"It's great that Kevin wants to come back to play for the Saints," said Saints' Manager George Tsamis. "He made it clear in our conversations that he wants to return to where it all began professionally for him, to give back to the community and to work with our younger players as Leon Durham and other veterans with the Saints' 1993 championship team did for him." Five members of that Saints' team, including Millar, went on to play in the Major Leagues.

http://www.oursportscentral.com/service ... id=4004372

Post thanked.

I know of... Darryl Strawberry, JD Drew, Kevin Millar, and there was some other guy who's card I had...

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I remember Ila Borders pitched for the Duluth-Superior Dukes, then I think was traded down to St. Paul. Matt Harrington pitch for St. Paul too ?? I wanna say he did.

Members online

Latest posts