Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hat thread- Show your favorites

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Abe%20Lincoln.gif

propeller_beanie_hat.jpg

A_Pharis

DS_97418_xl.jpg

Except mine is the mesh batting practice version. I got it on Fall Preview day back in 2001. Still wear it religiously, and it's been in 7 different bodies of water, including Atlantic and Pacific oceans. It's got gray paint all over it, too.

Man, I love my hat.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
My favorite hat of all-time, wish I could find another one but I haven't been able to:

photo2.jpg
photo-1.jpg
photo1.jpg

I love Nike hats and I love how I can get them at work for $5-$10 a piece. As a matter of fact I just picked up an orange Orioles one the other day.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I'm glad someone posted this thread actually. Did the Cardinals wear a new alternate cap the other day? I saw a photo quickly but I haven't been able to find another and was wondering if it was available. It had a new kind of stylized bird on it. It might have actually been a minor league photo or something, but I'm not sure.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
[center:2m0byzs6]IMG_0580.jpg[/center:2m0byzs6]

I actually have never worn it because it's too small. I can only wear fitting caps, size 7 7/8 (yes, I have a big melon!), so the adjustable caps on the biggest size don't fit properly. Even the current MLB BP cap size L/XL sits on my head like a yarmulke!

- R.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
boxbreaker44 said:
[imghttp://ie66ers.milbstore.com/store/Vendor98/300/NE_home_fitted_front_2_300.jpg[/img]

Im not into the whole gangster type hat.

I'm alright with "ganster" hats but I think leaving the stickers on the bill makes you an enormous tool.

Step aside from what you see on TV for a minute and think about how stupid it is. Doesn't get much douchier than that.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I only wear Twin Enterprises Franchise hats. They're the only ones I like. They're all fitted, and they fit my head nice.

Have one OMLB Cardinals hat in there. It's autographed by Pujols, Izzy and Tino. Got it signed at the players parking lot at Busch in 03.

The Yankees hat is the oldest one up there. I got the Diamondbacks one to support my boy Haren, and only wore it to work when I worked for the city. It was SUPPOSED to say 'DBACKS' on the back, and that's why I liked it. But when it was sent to me, it just had the stupid snake logo on the back.

I don't wear the one on the top left, or the bottom right.

The green one has a shamrock on the back, and it's autographed by Aaron Boone. Met him at US Cellular in 05 at a White Sox game, and it's all I really had to have him sign.

The bright blue one was a gift, and has my last name embroidered on the side. I honestly don't like it, and won't wear it.

My favorite is the red and white one with the 80's circle logo on it. It has my birth year 1982 on the back of it. I wear it to work everyday.

The one I wear everyday though is the one on the left of the OMLB hat. I love the bird on it.

25853_10150110491875082_726065081_11367150_6308664_n.jpg

I break my hats in for about 4 weeks before I ever even wear them. I have a technique that I use that works pretty damn well. And makes the bill perfectly the way I like it.

Members online

Latest posts