Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

global sports cards return policy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
didn't see anything on their site, but i bought two boxes of chrome at 82.99 each presell. paid in full, no longer want them, and would be willing to get the refund at the price they're at now (79.49) and lose a couple dollars. anyone know if they would do this?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Thank you for visiting Global Sports Cards. We will do our best to ensure that your order is processed quickly and smoothly. If our sevice is not up to your expectations, please let us know.

If you have any questions about your order, please send an email to [email protected]

Global Sports Cards
4581 Poth rd
Columbus, Ohio
1-888-845-0225

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
matchpenalty said:
WOW so if price went up were you going to pay global the difference. What a d bag.

Dude, reread what he said. He's willing to eat the difference and lose $7

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
JoshHamilton said:
matchpenalty said:
WOW so if price went up were you going to pay global the difference. What a d bag.

Dude, reread what he said. He's willing to eat the difference and lose $7

Ah ok. Sorry JO. But man I'd hate to be a dealer with all the headaches they must have with preorder stuff.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
They only have the problem when prices fall. Anyone pre ordering and backing out with out something major happening is a giant ******.

True, but on the flipside, any dealer backing of a preorder when the price goes up is also a giant ******

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
cgilmo said:
They only have the problem when prices fall. Anyone pre ordering and backing out with out something major happening is a giant ******.

+1

Apparently the Strasburg injury ruined everyone's plans for the huge spike like Bowman did!

How many more topics are we gonna have like this?

http://www.carolinapoliticsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/******-turd.jpg

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
DWright5 said:
Apparently the Strasburg injury ruined everyone's plans for the huge spike like Bowman did!

Topps products with pre-sales available before Strasburg was hurt have already spiked and dropped accordingly. Conversely, new Topps pre-sales haven't seen much action, up or down.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
rico08 said:
DWright5 said:

Topps products with pre-sales available before Strasburg was hurt have already spiked and dropped accordingly. Conversely, new Topps pre-sales haven't seen much action, up or down.

Regardless the reason, and I still think this is a MAJOR part of it, there have been a rash of these posts about the "ethics" of backing out, or the "proper" way of doing it.

All they are, are people asking for it to be ok to do. If you're buying and you want to back out, or cancel, you should be smart enough to contact the company you pre-ordered from and ask or read their policy, instead of coming on a message board asking for proper procedure.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
DWright5 said:
Regardless the reason, and I still think this is a MAJOR part of it, there have been a rash of these posts about the "ethics" of backing out, or the "proper" way of doing it.

All they are, are people asking for it to be ok to do. If you're buying and you want to back out, or cancel, you should be smart enough to contact the company you pre-ordered from and ask or read their policy, instead of coming on a message board asking for proper procedure.

I agree. Anyone coming to a message board to ask the question is an idiot.

bowmanchromeandorr

May 23, 2010
Race City USA
rico08 said:
DWright5 said:

I agree. Anyone coming to a message board to ask the question is an idiot.

they are just looking for someone else to justify their actions. people dont realize when strasburg comes back and gets back to form (or close to it) his prices will go back up as well

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
No, I'm saying I decided I'd rather spend my cash on something else.

Has no one here ever returned something in their life that they don't want anymore?

Members online

Latest posts