Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is anyone sending cards to BGS using the new deal? help.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
Is there anyone on these boards who are going to send cards to BGS using becketts new deal who wouldnt mind sending some of my cards in if I pay for everything? I would really appreciate it a lot. I have never done it before and would feel much better if a well known person on these boards sent them for me.

anyone want to help me out? :)

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Which deal are you referring to? The 50 min $5/20 day? If so, I will be sending in an order next week (probably thursday or friday), and I wouldnt mind adding yours to my order. How many cards are you looking to get slabbed?

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
Jays_Cards said:
Which deal are you referring to? The 50 min $5/20 day? If so, I will be sending in an order next week (probably thursday or friday), and I wouldnt mind adding yours to my order. How many cards are you looking to get slabbed?

probably around 8-10 cards, not exactly sure yet

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY
haha.. you got the price 1/1 super.. thats a sick card. its actually my old card. bgs 9.5? ill just stay quiet lol

nice

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
As I said, I will be sending mine next week. I already have the minimum 50 met, so anything you want to add on is fine with me. Just let me know, as I dont want to delay any longer than thursday or friday.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
HYPE said:
haha.. you got the price 1/1 super.. thats a sick card. its actually my old card. bgs 9.5? ill just stay quiet lol

nice

uhh, it was graded a 9.5 by the original owner (JimmyJam1973) if I remember correctly from Beckett...

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
Jays_Cards said:
As I said, I will be sending mine next week. I already have the minimum 50 met, so anything you want to add on is fine with me. Just let me know, as I dont want to delay any longer than thursday or friday.

okay. Can I make a list and get all the cards together this weekend and send them to you on monday? lmk if that could work.

thanks a lot!

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY
he isnt the original owener. neither am i. but i must say. im shocked it didnt 10. card is flawless

i dont grade cards.. your sending some in? want to add a few of mine and i can paypal you the cost????

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY
OMG! lol.. imma moron.. i get confused sometimes with that card cuz its the same pic.. just dif border.. i had the 2008 auto one. sorry... ur probably right in the original owner thing

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
numba1yankeefan said:
Jays_Cards said:

okay. Can I make a list and get all the cards together this weekend and send them to you on monday? lmk if that could work.

thanks a lot!

No problem at all..Since its your 1st time grading, Ill try to help you out a little. BGS recommends all cards shipped in cardsavers or toploaders and penny sleeves with no tape over the top shipped sandwiched between 2 pieces of small cardboard. I will repackage them obviously when they get here to add on to mine, but make sure that the list you keep has Serial Numbers included. Thanks!

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
HYPE said:
OMG! lol.. imma moron.. i get confused sometimes with that card cuz its the same pic.. just dif border.. i had the 2008 auto one. sorry... ur probably right in the original owner thing

No problem..Im 99% sure that I am only the 3rd owner of the 07 Price super. If you want to add on cards to my BGS order, I have no problem with that. If you havent graded cards before just follow what I said above, and I will get them out with my order.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
Jays_Cards said:
numba1yankeefan said:
[quote="Jays_Cards":3n2v2j8k]As I said, I will be sending mine next week. I already have the minimum 50 met, so anything you want to add on is fine with me. Just let me know, as I dont want to delay any longer than thursday or friday.

thanks a lot!

No problem at all..Since its your 1st time grading, Ill try to help you out a little. BGS recommends all cards shipped in cardsavers or toploaders and penny sleeves with no tape over the top shipped sandwiched between 2 pieces of small cardboard. I will repackage them obviously when they get here to add on to mine, but make sure that the list you keep has Serial Numbers included. Thanks![/quote:3n2v2j8k]

ok, will do exactly what you say

will pm you tomorrow or sunday with my list and to get your address

lmk what you want to do about payment

thanks again!

Members online

Latest posts