Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sweet Pujols BGS Mailday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
I have decided to start a bgs Albert Pujols rookie card collection going to do BGS 9's and 9.5's, Anyways I got a very nice one in while I was out in the field!

PujolsBestGem.jpg

And here is a scan with the bowman's best with his brother bowman chrome :D
Pujolsbestandbc.jpg

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
LaneyB said:
What do you mean "out in the field"? Oh, and great looking cards. I've been meaning to pick up one of those BC rookies.

I am in the air force and work out at the missile silo's which is out in the middle of know where in some farmers field. I go out for 4-5 days at a time and we call it "The field" so the card came in the mail while I was out there :D

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
jjj7880 said:
LaneyB said:
What do you mean "out in the field"? Oh, and great looking cards. I've been meaning to pick up one of those BC rookies.

I am in the air force and work out at the missile silo's which is out in the middle of know where in some farmers field. I go out for 4-5 days at a time and we call it "The field" so the card came in the mail while I was out there :D
First of all thanks for your service. We truly appreciate it.

Sick cards there. I have an SPx BGS 9/9 that you may be interested in. Won't be able to take the time to work something on it this week, but next week should be around. If you have any interest feel free to pm.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Topnotchsy said:
jjj7880 said:
LaneyB said:

First of all thanks for your service. We truly appreciate it.

Sick cards there. I have an SPx BGS 9/9 that you may be interested in. Won't be able to take the time to work something on it this week, but next week should be around. If you have any interest feel free to pm.

Definitely interested in the SPx Pujols. I'll pm you and no hurry on when we can get a deal done. Thanks,

James

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
schmidtfan20 said:
very nice, if I remember right those were tough to get in mint condition.

Kevin

Yes these Bowman's best cards are very hard to get in gem mint form because of the back on the red easy for white to show on the edges and corners. I actually got this card for $75 less than what I offered for one on a bin/bo.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
SamHell said:
Pulling that Pujols auto is turning out to be very expensive for you. :lol:

lol not really I have always wanted a bowman's best bgs 9.5. To me it was an attainable card that I could afford, I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would ever have the bc auto though.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
Really nice looking card. This could shape into an awesome collection if you continue to hunt down all the different Pujols rookies.

To get them all would take a very long time!

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
good luck man, that card is tough I have had a few and all were chipped.

I have never seen an EX that wasn't damaged either.

Members online

Latest posts