Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

i admit i have an unopened box problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
last weekend i placed a nice sized "junk" wax order from a legit source. no concerns about that.

today i opened the box with the intention of ripping one of the boxes. got the order out, made
sure that everything was there (which they were) and then it hit me.

i just cant open. no clue why. i know there are no "hits" per-se, as the boxes are in the $9 area.

so i stacked them nice on a shelf and im sure they'll sit there for some time with my other unopened
boxes. its just so much fun to order the damn things, but not to open them.

the order also contained some packs, those i'll get around to im sure of it.

There you have it. sorry to have wasted your time if you feel that way after having read my thread.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
last weekend i placed a nice sized "junk" wax order from a legit source. no concerns about that.

today i opened the box with the intention of ripping one of the boxes. got the order out, made

i just cant open. no clue why. i know there are no "hits" per-se, as the boxes are in the $9 area.

so i stacked them nice on a shelf and im sure they'll sit there for some time with my other unopened

There you have it. sorry to have wasted your time if you feel that way after having read my thread.

Always nice to have some cards waiting to be opened when you've had a bad day. Maybe you just need a rotten day at work to cure you of this box breaking phobia? (Fingers crossed???)

:lol:

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
P_Manning 18 said:
93/94... isnt that Chris Webber / Penny Hardaway ???

Yeppers. when the boxes (skybox,stadium,fleer,ultra,etc) were originally released, i was working at a card shop, and we just would sell tons and tons of it. it wasnt cheap (i cant remember how much they were), and the people loved them. Now, they have no "monetary" value, but when i can get the boxes for +/-$10, i'll take em for the memories

SKYWALKER

Aug 7, 2008
WILDCAT COUNTRY
MojoDan said:
ThoseBackPages said:

Always nice to have some cards waiting to be opened when you've had a bad day. Maybe you just need a rotten day at work to cure you of this box breaking phobia? (Fingers crossed???)

:lol:

Send them this way, I will help you open

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Nice. I have no real problem anymore sitting on unopened stuff. The big test for me was having 4 cases of 2010 Ultimate Collection Baseball and not opening a single box.

Members online

Latest posts