Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wanting to make a page..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
So for awhile now I have wanted to make a web page to list all of my FT/FS cards and have never started. I finally have some time off from school now until next Monday and will have some free time. I guess what I want to do is just get more information from the members here. Does it cost money? Is there a site that someone reccommends? How long does it take to get it started? Is it easy to add/delete things? Any help would be much appreciated.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
If you're not looking for anything custom, many people use Photobucket. It's free and an easy way to load pics into different folders and share.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Photobucket is a great place to share scans. If you're looking for something simple to just type out large lists check out making a page on something like webs.com. Its free and as easy as typing out a list in Word. Pretty user friendly. Checkout the "wantlists" in my signature, those are on webs.com

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Re:

Brewer Andy said:
Photobucket is a great place to share scans. If you're looking for something simple to just type out large lists check out making a page on something like webs.com. Its free and as easy as typing out a list in Word. Pretty user friendly. Checkout the "wantlists" in my signature, those are on webs.com

Yeah the webs.com is the kind of thing that I was talking about. I have a photobucket with my PC items and my auto's/gu/etc.. but I just wanted somewhere that I could post lists of what I have for trade.

Members online

Latest posts