Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some Designs for ITG Heroes and Prospects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ITGBaseball

Oct 12, 2010
Toronto, CA
Hi Guys, just wanted to throw some designs out there that we will be using in our product coming in January.

Here is one of a first round picks subset.

Yasmani Grandal

FirstRoundPick.jpg

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I just fell in love with that Grandal! Nice free product placement for Nike under his eye :lol: . I can't wait to pick one of those up, and to see what else comes out of some former Hurricane ballplayers.

I understand there are various reasons for having to use sticker autos, and I'm okay with that since you guys have the card and the sticker flow. Thank you for doing that! I can't tell you how much of a difference it makes to me personally when a card design works with the sticker.

Also, nicely done with the check card! Most companies just throw it in and it doesn't work, but that looks great with how the auto is centered and not cut off. I hope they all look as good as that Belt.

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
Those look great, I like the unique look of the cut. Sticker autos are not bad as long as the card was designed with a sticker auto in mind. To many companies just slap stickers on a regular chrome card and call it an auto, yuk. Nothing ruins a sticker auto card more than an off center or crooked sticker.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
JustinG08 said:
The Grandal cards looks real sharp, however a cut check card of a prospect or any living player for that matter is lame.
I disagree. I think that it's a pretty cool piece. A cut auto of a player's check is more unique than a sticker auto (or an on card auto in most cases), and it's made from something they owned and personally handled.

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
I think those cut auto cards will featured a 'manufactured check' and not an actual check the player would have owned/used.

It will just be like another scrap of paper except it is designed to mimic a scrap from a check.

Card Magnet said:
JustinG08 said:
The Grandal cards looks real sharp, however a cut check card of a prospect or any living player for that matter is lame.
I disagree. I think that it's a pretty cool piece. A cut auto of a player's check is more unique than a sticker auto (or an on card auto in most cases), and it's made from something they owned and personally handled.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Lars said:
I think those cut auto cards will featured a 'manufactured check' and not an actual check the player would have owned/used.

It will just be like another scrap of paper except it is designed to mimic a scrap from a check.

Card Magnet said:
JustinG08 said:
Oh, really? Well that changes things...I've got to agree with JustinG08 if that's the case.

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Card Magnet said:
Lars said:

[quote="Card Magnet":16qw079m]
JustinG08 said:
Oh, really? Well that changes things...I've got to agree with JustinG08 if that's the case.[/quote:16qw079m]

Yeah I was assuming they were manufactured checks. There was a product several years back that did this and it wasn't very popular with collectors.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
JustinG08 said:
Card Magnet said:
Lars said:

[quote="Card Magnet":20x0t7xh]
JustinG08 said:
Oh, really? Well that changes things...I've got to agree with JustinG08 if that's the case.

Yeah I was assuming they were manufactured checks. There was a product several years back that did this and it wasn't very popular with collectors.[/quote:20x0t7xh]

There were pretty cool

mattingly04LCC.jpg

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
All In Cards said:
JustinG08 said:
[quote="Card Magnet":y38pwf1n]
Lars said:

[quote="Card Magnet":y38pwf1n]
JustinG08 said:

Yeah I was assuming they were manufactured checks. There was a product several years back that did this and it wasn't very popular with collectors.[/quote:y38pwf1n]

There were pretty cool

mattingly04LCC.jpg[/quote:y38pwf1n]

Personally, I thought the fake check element was a bad design.

Members online

Latest posts