Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Phillies vs. Giants GAME 5!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
We're about an hour away and it's already crazy near the ball park. Can't wait for this one. I'm thinking it's going to be the epic pitching match up we were expecting in Game 1.

GO GIANTS

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
Pine Tar said:
ThoseBackPages said:
[quote="Mighty Bombjack":uy17j0zv]
ThoseBackPages said:
thanks FOX ::facepalm::

What? Is it not coming on? TBS, what? I'm still at work, leaving soon...

here, its on FOX. here, FOX is not available
WTF are you kidding me? Look around and see where it shows up[/quote:uy17j0zv]

In the entire NY-Philly area, NewsCorp pulled the plug on Fox for all Cablevision customers since last week... No MLB playoffs and no football on Sundays...

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Sorry, I know that two of them are rock legends, but they suck at singing the national anthem.

BTW- Go Giants!

seitas

Aug 7, 2008
If your TV has a built in OTA tuner you can get the game over the air broadcast. no cable needed if you have this or a traditional antennae.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
I really hate to say it but I'm not expecting the Phils to pull this one out. They just look terrible. I'm still rooting for them but I'm not very optimistic.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
schillingfan said:
I really hate to say it but I'm not expecting the Phils to pull this one out. They just look terrible. I'm still rooting for them but I'm not very optimistic.

I like your tactics...ther reverse jinx.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
BunchOBull said:
schillingfan said:

I think The Phillies are going to blow the Giants out of the water tonight.

There, now it's a double jinx wash...

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
BunchOBull said:
schillingfan said:

I wasn't thinking about it like that at all. As a Philadelphia sports fan, you get used to being disappointed.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
schillingfan said:
BunchOBull said:
schillingfan said:

I wasn't thinking about it like that at all. As a Philadelphia sports fan, you get used to being disappointed.

Try Cleveland out. I'm blessed that I only cheer for the baseball team. :lol:

Members online

Latest posts