Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Phillies vs. Giants GAME 5!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I don't think Lincy will give up many runs, but I don't think Doc will continue to give up this many hits through the game...I like the start though.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I wish announcers used sarcasm and humor when calling games

Instead of saying the Giants hired Sandoval a personal trainer in the offseason, throw some comedy in.

"Well, the Giants hired a personal trainer for Pablo Sandoval in the offseason, but unfortunately, Pablo ate him. Back to you, Craig!"

ostrander111

Aug 7, 2008
PA
schillingfan said:
What a classless move by Burrell. Halladay didn't say anything and Burrell absolutely snaps.

I was not expecting something like that from pat...and halladay was actually looking at the ump

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
matfanofold said:
schillingfan said:
What a classless move by Burrell. Halladay didn't say anything and Burrell absolutely snaps.

What exactly happened??

Burrell struck out and as Halladay was walking back to the dug out, he stared down the umpire or Burrell. It wasn't really clear who he was staring at but he looked pissed, most likely at how he was getting squeezed on the first batter. Burrell thinks that Halladay is staring at him and starts screaming at him to the point that the umpire had to interfere and tell him to stop.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
schillingfan said:
matfanofold said:
schillingfan said:

What exactly happened??

Burrell struck out and as Halladay was walking back to the dug out, he stared down the umpire or Burrell. It wasn't really clear who he was staring at but he looked pissed, most likely at how he was getting squeezed on the first batter. Burrell thinks that Halladay is staring at him and starts screaming at him to the point that the umpire had to interfere and tell him to stop.

Ugh... Damn vampire diaries. :evil:

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
schillingfan said:
JoshHamilton said:
What in the hell just happened?

Exactly what I'm thinking. I guess I'll take it because we can't seem to score otherwise. ::facepalm::

I got confused because Joe Buck said it was a double play, because he missed the umpire calling the guy at 3rd safe. Joe Buck is a *******

Members online

Latest posts