Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Certified/FOTG Returns!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Just not in Baseball :lol:

!B6HZflgEGk~$(KGrHqYOKjQEyT+JrE!(BMwNz9TQ-w~~_3.jpg!B6H694wBmk~$(KGrHqJ,!gwEy18K0z-BBMwP1UF+rg~~_12.jpg!B6BN-1QBWk~$(KGrHqYOKkIEyOGqi!CoBMv2do3jGQ~~_12.jpg

**** Topps! :evil:

sports-header21.jpg

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Its missing 1 thing, the Leaf name on front. Not sure why Panini did not buy the leaf name or continue the lease.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Was just about to say LCM....hahahaah

Green mirror /5....and all was right in the world :lol:
!B6H6sSgEWk~$(KGrHqN,!hUEyrvBoq1LBMwPz+C8mw~~_12.jpg

Jul 30, 2009
If only I did Hockey.

I sold a bunch of these boxes in the store and the breaks were really solid.

But the best was the very first box opened.... A PLATINUM HOT BOX.

Honestly, I know noting about Hockey but EVERY SINGLE CARD, from base to inserts to GU to auto were numbered. The Platinum Hot boxes have exclusive mirror Platinum cards in every pack, every card is one of those broken down into the usual colors.

That box also had a 1/1 auto of some good goalie, well according to my customer.

Now THATS the way to do a hot box for sure.

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
Those are going to be some sweet National Treasures RC patches(when/if they release that set). :shock:

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
Just broke 4 boxes last night and got one hot box. The base cards are nice looking and those from the hot box really eye-popping.

I got the best auto rc out of the product (Taylor Hall, first overall choice in 2010), a handful of nice game used and a Green Mirror auto of Eric Staal /5. Welcome Back to hockey Panini, Certified is a hit in my opinion !

I'm sorry i can't post picks the scanner is down right now :evil:

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
011873 said:
If only I did Hockey. 

Honestly, I know noting about Hockey but EVERY SINGLE CARD, from base to inserts to GU to auto were numbered. The Platinum Hot boxes have exclusive mirror Platinum cards in every pack, every card is one of those broken down into the usual colors.

That box also had a 1/1 auto of some good goalie, well according to my customer.

It's pretty pathetic that you don't even know anything about the industry you're in. Here's a piece of advice: instead of spending all day on here bitching about Topps and complaining about overproduction and your customers' old cards being worthless, how about you study up on the industry you work in and the products you sell? 

Baseball card dealers...when you're not quite talented enough to be a 'real' businessman

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
JoshHamilton said:
011873 said:
If only I did Hockey. 

It's pretty pathetic that you don't even know anything about the industry you're in. Here's a piece of advice: instead of spending all day on here bitching about Topps and complaining about overproduction and your customers' old cards being worthless, how about you study up on the industry you work in and the products you sell? 

Baseball card dealers...when you're not quite talented enough to be a 'real' businessman
Ouch :lol:

Members online

Latest posts