Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Those of you with locked Topps accounts....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
For those of us who tried Autismic's contest the other day that got a lot of our Topps accounts locked, has anyone gotten a hold of Topps today? I tried calling but i keep getting transferred to someones voicemail.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I just got off the phone with them...I was told by Dianne that her manager could unlock my account so she transferred me to John whiched answered to voicemail after the 4th ring. I left a voicemail with my username and explained the situation of why it was locked after the contest. I figure I will try again tomorrow if I don't get a call back or an unlocked account back later today :cry:

Alex

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
metallicalex777 said:
I just got off the phone with them...I was told by Dianne that her manager could unlock my account so she transferred me to John whiched answered to voicemail after the 4th ring. I left a voicemail with my username and explained the situation of why it was locked after the contest. I figure I will try again tomorrow if I don't get a call back or an unlocked account back later today :cry:

Alex

Thanks, guess i will just leave a voicemail.

Ken

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
moxacaine said:
metallicalex777 said:

Alex

Thanks, guess i will just leave a voicemail.

Ken

No prob Ken...good luck buddy, some of us may need it ;) That was an awesome contest though... :mrgreen:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I just called back and my account is now unlocked as well...I told him to expect a few more calls from the folks at FCB :lol:

Good luck to the rest of you guys...John was VERY nice about it too.

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
IndyMann said:
That contest was awesome. It gave the winner something and screwed a bunch of people over. What more can you ask for??

There is a contest i really want to have with a special prize(cough,cough) but I would be shutdown for good on FCB. :lol: :lol:

For all those who got their accounts locked..what were you thinking entering a contest on a Saturday at midnight from a Canadian member :lol: :lol:

Hell I was sooo baked i couldn't remeber what the prize was next morning

i think I even bought a card (or 3 ) from Ken

G

So why were they locked in the first place? and what was the contest that did all of this?

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Pine Tar said:
So why were they locked in the first place? and what was the contest that did all of this?

He gave us all the letters of a Topps redeption card except for the last one.

BDPXXXXXXX?

you had to guess the last character and the only way to win was to keep trying to enter it on the site. Well a bunch of us did this and go locked out for to many invalid attempts.

The prize was an 08 BDP Flores Ref auto.

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
I gave away WHAT???? :lol: :lol:

I guess i owe you something Ken for the snafu with your account..I'll have to get you back when i get my package from you.

Brook

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Autismic said:
I gave away WHAT???? :lol: :lol:

I guess i owe you something Ken for the snafu with your account..I'll have to get you back when i get my package from you.

Brook

Dont worry about it. All is good. :D

Members online

Latest posts