Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What if?????????????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
This time every year............

I get so damn sick of the aruments about who won / who should have won/ and all the freakin excuses why one thing or another did or did not happen.

Arguments / excuses such as:

Payroll / buying players

X Team is still better tham Y team - Look at their head to head schedule

X player was injured

Y player is still better than X player that just had a bad series

X player had a death in the family while he had hemmorroids, while his cat died, while he spilled milk on the table that morning, while his jockstrap didn't fit quite right that night.....

I'm an impartial observer.

The Rangers and Giants are in the World Series........Deal with it!

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
I am taking medicine that makes your pee orange. My kid walked in as I was peeing and was like, daddy your peeing kool aid. What if I locked the door? Probably wouldn't have had that laugh and this story.

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
matfanofold said:
Was there meant to be a question here?

No. Just a statement. I'm tired of all the fans of losing teams saying "What if..." in a justification of their team losing. The Rangers and Giants are in the Fall Classic......let's enjoy it. Rather than arguing why one team lost and another team won. Did I offend you?

That's where the title of my post came from.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
shanks25 said:
matfanofold said:
Was there meant to be a question here?

No. Just a statement. I'm tired of all the fans of losing teams saying "What if..." in a justification of their team losing. The Rangers and Giants are in the Fall Classic......let's enjoy it. Rather than arguing why one team lost and another team won. Did I offend you?

That's where the title of my post came from.

Ah, ok. I get it now. :)

Members online

Latest posts