Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Real or Fake?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I got this TTM a couple days ago, and I think it is fake... but before I toss it in some card box somewhere, I wanted a few opinions first...

Picture1093.jpg

I don't own this, but here is a scan of a certified:

ryan-zimmerman-autograph.jp
g

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Looks okay to me; generally the same as the other. Thicker pen type on yours may be the reason it looks different.

I would believe it is good.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
JackLondon said:
Looks okay to me; generally the same as the other. Thicker pen type on yours may be the reason it looks different.

I would believe it is good.

Cool! I hope to send it to JSA for protection and the final word.

I sent it to his zIMS foundation, I figured he would sign and then ask for a donation. I was right. If it is real I will drop him a $5 in the mail for his time.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Looks good to me. Looks like the sig on the patch of my Jersey, and bat for the most part.

Very nice BTW!

SAM_2433.jpg

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Huffamaniac said:
great choice of card to get autographed

Thanks! I had picked a random Topps card and one day I was in my basement and found some remnants of a blaster break that I did a while back and found it in there and swapped out at the last second. It looks better than I thought!

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Looks good to me. Sweet card to have signed ttm. These ttms make me want to do a few sketches to send to try to get signed.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
WoundedDuck said:
Looks good to me. Sweet card to have signed ttm. These ttms make me want to do a few sketches to send to try to get signed.

Yeah. That would be cool!

I am thinking of sending a You Sketch It blank to Neshek to get inked. Just for something different. I might find someone to do a sketch of him before I do that though.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
alifaxwa2 said:
This is my TTM that PSA rejected
zimmerman_card1.jpg

Don't know why, but that one looks different to me???

My perception of things like sigs is pretty bad, but it looks a little different somehow.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
TBTwinsFan said:
mlbfan10 said:
alifaxwa2 said:
mlbfan10 said:
Looks good!

Here are mine from '07 TTM so his auto has changed a bit.

RyanZimmerman0178.jpg

RyanZimmerman0177.jpg

scan0003-1.jpg

This is my TTM that PSA rejected
zimmerman_card1.jpg

That is the ghost signed auto, I have one like that as well.

So is mine would be authentic...
Not sure, your Z looks more like the reject than the Turkey red.
Edit your R looks more like the rejest but your Zimm... looks better than the reject. tough to tell

Members online

Latest posts