Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay seller corners the market on David Lough 1/1's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marhjan

Aug 2, 2010
well, each of those cards DOES have a unique serial number, so technically... lol... what a ******... He's selling 3 of the same FREAKIN' card as 1/1s!!!

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
I understand if he wants to call 001/777 or 777/777 or even his jersey number a 1/1. That's fine - do whatever you want. I don't personally consider them 1/1's, and most don't, but some do (usually always sellers and never buyers using this mentality.) However, if you're going to call them 1/1's, list the freaking serial number in the auction. Someone give this dickwad his own card site!

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
This guy needs to get tagged on his "Item as described" DSRs!

mudflap02 said:
I understand if he wants to call 001/777 or 777/777 or even his jersey number a 1/1. That's fine - do whatever you want. I don't personally consider them 1/1's, and most don't, but some do (usually always sellers and never buyers using this mentality.) However, if you're going to call them 1/1's, list the freaking serial number in the auction. Someone give this dickwad his own card site!

Members online

Latest posts