Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who just bought the Superfractor's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Just curious as the seller just ended the Ike Davis, Hewitt, Holland, & Montgomery... :|

Edit: I figured someone made him an offline offer since all of the super's didn't end early.

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008
I emailed the seller at about about the Holland and getting a price on it. Didn't get a response. So who knows.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
thefasterblade said:
What did JP do to Wossa?

No, I meant maybe Woss saw the Posey and got a little peeved. He has been known to go after nice Supers even if he doesn't buy anything else of the player. Maybe he's going for the autograph set? Who knows...not me.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
you never know. Look at the guy thta got like 300 rip cards out of 1 case.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
bouwob said:

Very true, it's just insane. I want to contact the seller just for the story behind it.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Maybe Topps mixed up the boxes it was supposed to send to beckett for a box break and they actually went to this guy.

Aug 7, 2008
Maryland
Brett Keith said:
thefasterblade said:
What did JP do to Wossa?

No, I meant maybe Woss saw the Posey and got a little peeved. He has been known to go after nice Supers even if he doesn't buy anything else of the player. Maybe he's going for the autograph set? Who knows...not me.

I think he is going for every super from 08 draft. He out bid me at the last second for the Brett Anderson.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
THREADKILLER-crohrer said:
[quote="Brett Keith":54lm3bha]
thefasterblade said:
What did JP do to Wossa?

I think he is going for every super. He out bid me at the last second for the Brett Anderson.[/quote:54lm3bha]

I corrected you.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
beefycheddar said:
bouwob said:

Very true, it's just insane. I want to contact the seller just for the story behind it.

Heck, interview him on your podcast (I'd tune in to hear what he's got to say)!

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
HoustonTeams4Me said:
beefycheddar said:
bouwob said:

Heck, interview him on your podcast (I'd tune in to hear what he's got to say)!

I'd love to, this has to be a fairly big story.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
dbackrob said:
Don't know if it was the same person, but the Schlereth super just ended also.

rob

Same person, I posted a rough story about it on my site with the list of the auto supers that were in it.

Members online

Latest posts