Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What did you win on Halloween?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oiccup41

Aug 27, 2010
Maine
I got in for three, a Tazawa auto, a rookie redemption, and something else but I was not able to get my address entered in time. So nothing. ::facepalm::

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
I won a redemption code for a Shin Soo Choo autograph 2010 topps t206 and I also won a 2010 topps tibute tony gwynn jersey. Pretty sweet.

RandomH

Hmmm....

I won:

- 5 hours of sleep from Saturday to Sunday morning. I was up from Midnight till 4 AM and I got up at 9AM Sunday morning to try to win more stuff.

- Pre Heart attack like symptoms.

- A bunch of laughs with the great crew we had in the chatroom. Brent didn't win 23 times relax. :lol:

- The pleasure to witness an angry Gilmore cyber fight Hallsgator.

- A bunch of gnarly prizes! Including a Triple Thread Wright something? and a PSA 10 Tony Gwynn RC.

All in all, awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome event. I'm VERY grateful for everything I have won.

Thanks

Hubert

nbailey

Apr 2, 2010
I was very lucky and managed to snag a hobby box of Panini Certified hockey. I have never opened a box of hockey cards in my life, so I am stoked.

edit - Thanks so much to Gilmore for this promotion, FCB is the best hobby-themed site on the web

Members online

Latest posts