Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most You've Ever Spent on one prospect card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
Has to be a prospect card, just curious to see how much you guys have spent on ONE card.
Mine would probably me my Laporta Gold Ref BGS 9.5 (Bought raw, here's it graded). Let's see em!

laportagold95.jpg

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
$400ish on a raw Parker red ref. Now it's a 9.5, I also paid a lot on a Bumgarner red ref, but it was a cash/card deal.

JarrodParkerRef.jpg

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
AlcidesEscobar2006RedRefractor.jpg

before i got that, it was this card, which i doubled my investment on, making it the most ever MADE on a prospect card:

GamelSterlingGold.jpg

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
Nikobaseball said:
Goblue - Ever try grading the Bum Red? Looks pretty sick.

I did in my last submission, but it didn't meet the 9.5 minimum grade. I'm pretty pissed b/c it looked better than the Parker, the Parker has a ding in the corner. I'm going to try again in March.

Are you going to the WP show next weekend?

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
goblue6919 said:
Nikobaseball said:

I did in my last submission, but it didn't meet the 9.5 minimum grade. I'm pretty pissed b/c it looked better than the Parker, the Parker has a ding in the corner. I'm going to try again in March.

Unlikely. There's a card Im probably bidding on which would drain my $$ for a good year or so. :D Really busy anyway with school stuff, so I'm about 90% sure I'm not going, are you?

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
goblue6919 said:
Nikobaseball said:

Maybe they mixed it up

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
$60 from Bowmanchromeaddict

denkergold-1.jpg

Kind of an impulse buy :oops: Bought it when my snipe didnt go off on a Denker Gold Ref BGS 9 and i was pissed.

Members online

Latest posts