Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Time to VENT-Empty envelope delivered.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roundtree34

Aug 9, 2008
Need to vent about this-My 8 year old son who just last week made his first buy on ebay(withme at his side).He saved up his allowance to buy some autographed cards, he bought a lot of 15 assorated autos for 22 bucks, get the package in the mail today.THE PACKAGE WAS EMPTY. Sombody used a razor to cut a fine clean slit along the edge of the envelope and removed the cards.I contacted the person who sold the cards(I have bought from him before so I totaly trust him)he told me he put the cards all in a plastic case.My son was so looking forward to getting his first mailday, now I have to tell him somebody stole the cards and he will not be getting them.
Thats all just had to vent.

DINANBBS

Aug 7, 2008
We would like to send out some product to your son, and some autographs.

pm me your address

thanks
mike

roundtree34

Aug 9, 2008
pm's have been sent, thank you to all who have responded my son will enjoy the kindness from everybody.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Hey I can PM my address to all the guys want to send out free stuff :lol:

I kid sorry to hear this.
So who were the autos of if you don't mind sharing.

Nothing is more heart breaking to see a young kid save his money up for something other then Ipods and video games
only to have his heart ripped from his chest. :( Ok may have not been that bad but still, that look in there eyes can be a life changing event. ;)

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
coorsventedcan1-200.JPG

Members online

Latest posts