Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Milwaukee collectors: you going to the BGS thing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
It's in Waukesha, but I am going and I was wondering if anyone else was going to be there. It's roughly the same time as the Badger game, so I think I'll go and it should be rather quiet. I'm limiting myself to 10 subs at the 20-day for $6 ea.

Anyone else get that email flyer?

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
hive17 said:
It's in Waukesha, but I am going and I was wondering if anyone else was going to be there. It's roughly the same time as the Badger game, so I think I'll go and it should be rather quiet. I'm limiting myself to 10 subs at the 20-day for $6 ea.

Anyone else get that email flyer?

Got the email but not going.

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
what flyer? I'm in Madison so I might drive over if I can get some info on it. thanks

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
If anyone wants the info, send me your email address.

BrewerSuperCollector

Aug 10, 2008
I don't know anything about it though I don't get anything really graded. I'll be at Gonzaga Hall on Sunday. Johnny Logan will be signing if it interests anyone.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Dropped off 9 cards, including a Strasburg Topps Million auto i feel good about; as well as my high end Alcides Escobars and Scarpettas.

9 cards, 6 with autos, 20 days with shipping and insurance for less than $100. Good deal?

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Didn't get the flyer. Was it at Waukesha Sports Cards? Pick anything up while you were there? To bad I was clueless, since I moved I'm only about 15 minutes from there

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Brewer Andy said:
Didn't get the flyer. Was it at Waukesha Sports Cards? Pick anything up while you were there? To bad I was clueless, since I moved I'm only about 15 minutes from there

yeah, thats where it was. I didn't realize he had so much game-used equipment. The wax prices were prtyy crazy though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts