Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

oddest thing you own of your fave player.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
What is the oddest thing you own of your fave. player?

Off the top f my head i have a alarm clock of Ken Griffey jr. A yo-yo of Ken Griffey jr. a Kite of Ken Griffey Jr. and a Griffey jr. watch. I need to dig more to fine what I have

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
I've got a marble and a Superball with tiny disembodied heads (well, pictures) of Jim Fregosi inside.

Also have an RC cola can with Rod Carew on it.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Glen Perkins: nothing odd (yet). I am working on picking something up that is pretty schweet
Josh Hamilton: A pocket schedule with him on it, and a couple stubs from when I saw him play

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Jeff Conine's 1983 high school yearbook. Also, a program from a racquetball tournament he played in

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Greg Cleveland said:
For sheer weirdness, it's hard to top an autographed Polaroid picture. Probably have to explain what a Polaroid is to a few of you. Still, I love the pic--**** Stache!--in a hotel lobby somewhere, and can't beat the auto!

poloroid.jpg

Awesome!

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Dont own this but this is probably the oddest thing out there.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

When Denker was 4 yrs old he rode for Vans PeeWee Skate team. This came up on ebay in 2008 and it went all the up to $30 and didnt have the cash to go any higher than $30 :(

Dec 10, 2008
Mark McGwire riding a carousel pony like its a buckin' bronco pin, with profound summarization of 1998; "A VERY GOOD YEAR"

I despise this stupid thing

Little-League-Pin-4.jpg

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
Russ S. said:
Nothing too extreme.

But I did try to win a wine glass last month from Cal & Kelly's wedding.
Sold for $120. ONE GLASS

I can just picture sitting around at 2am drinking malt liquor our of that glass. It would feel like I was really at the wedding.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
JoshHamilton said:
Jeff Conine's 1983 high school yearbook. Also, a program from a racquetball tournament he played in

Jeff Brantley would always comment on how Conine was a "world class" raquetball player.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
Greg Cleveland said:
For sheer weirdness, it's hard to top an autographed Polaroid picture. Probably have to explain what a Polaroid is to a few of you. Still, I love the pic--**** Stache!--in a hotel lobby somewhere, and can't beat the auto!

poloroid.jpg
hahahaha, I have one of Mark Bavaro!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts