Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Double Ebay Bucks Sellers List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
I know the Double Ebay Bucks or "Extra Bucks" has started so if you find sellers that are in the program. List them out and lets get those Ebay Bucks higher

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I have been using this promotion as the tipping point to either decide between 2 sellers, or if I'm not quite sure i want the card.

I don't see myself seeking out a buyer to throw him my money for 2X eBay bucks.

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
hive17 said:
I have been using this promotion as the tipping point to either decide between 2 sellers, or if I'm not quite sure i want the card.

I am gonna use it if theres items I have been wanting or like you said between two sellers, but figured a good idea to help out others if they find them. So far I have found none.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
ljw29 said:
hive17 said:

I am gonna use it if theres items I have been wanting or like you said between two sellers, but figured a good idea to help out others if they find them. So far I have found none.

I category search all the time for recently listed BINs that are good deals. When you're looking at stores or BINs, it seems like every 3rd listing offers 2X Bucks. I've gotten it on a few already.

If you're specifically looking for one card or player though, I can see how it would be missed.

Or am I misunderstanding the promotion and not every buyer is offered 2X Bucks?

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
hive17 said:
ljw29 said:
hive17 said:

I category search all the time for recently listed BINs that are good deals. When you're looking at stores or BINs, it seems like every 3rd listing offers 2X Bucks. I've gotten it on a few already.

If you're specifically looking for one card or player though, I can see how it would be missed.

As I had it explained to me when I called Ebay to enroll it, its only allowed by x amount and most sellers even large powersellers were excluded.

ruhoos

Oct 19, 2010
ljw29 said:
hive17 said:
ljw29 said:
hive17 said:

As I had it explained to me when I called Ebay to enroll it, its only allowed by x amount and most sellers even large powersellers were excluded.

I knew nothing about it until I was searching earlier today. There was an icon in the listing saying "2x eBay bucks"

Here's a link to one of the seller's items. If you have eBay bucks are are signed in, it should pop up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2008-Absolute-N...0453936909?pt=US_Football&hash=item5640c67b0d

ArtVandelay

Jul 6, 2010
What do you have to do to enroll in "extra bucks"? I was in ebay bucks originally, but when I click on just_collect it still reflects 2% ebay bucks.

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
ArtVandelay said:
What do you have to do to enroll in "extra bucks"? I was in ebay bucks originally, but when I click on just_collect it still reflects 2% ebay bucks.

Sellers enrolled buyers just enjoy

Sellers have to pay the additional fees past 2% so if it is 3% they are paying that 1%

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts