Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

REDS CARAVAN 2009

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

koal

Aug 7, 2008
the details are on reds.com. anyone going? i'm only intertested in yonder alonso. let me know if you are in the area he will be. i have lots of reds cards and autographed balls i will trade for a yonder ball.

44 Magnum

Aug 31, 2008
I would like to be on that route to, but I will be enjoying the Phillips, May, and Mesaroco part of the tour.

ee10

Aug 14, 2008
Mt Sterling, KY
I will be on Marty's bus as well...hopefully, at a couple different stops. I haven't met BP yet (even after 2 Redsfests) and have a nice side collection of his, so I am looking forward to it.

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
ee10 said:
I will be on Marty's bus as well...hopefully, at a couple different stops. I haven't met BP yet (even after 2 Redsfests) and have a nice side collection of his, so I am looking forward to it.

I've got a couple of nice 8x10s of BP in action that we're going to have him personalize to the boys.

A buddy of mine that works for the Reds will be on the Caravan with BP too. He's going to make sure that ours will get taken care of.

David

ee10

Aug 14, 2008
Mt Sterling, KY
That's cool...we actually have a pretty nice lineup this year on this leg of the caravan. Last year it was Bruce (and that's about it). They did stay and sign until everyone got through line last year, hopefully, it will be the same this time around.

dethomas07 said:
ee10 said:

I've got a couple of nice 8x10s of BP in action that we're going to have him personalize to the boys.

A buddy of mine that works for the Reds will be on the Caravan with BP too. He's going to make sure that ours will get taken care of.

David

koal

Aug 7, 2008
matchpenalty said:
Anyone ever get Phillips to do inscriptions? I know last year on the Caravan he wouldn't do 30/30.

i tried to get him to do 30/30 as well. no luck. his agent was being a ***** about it.

Members online

Latest posts