Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

====== The Thanksgiving Morning Thread ======

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
:grouphug: :mrgreen: Happy Thanksgiving Dan and to the MT in general!!! :mrgreen: :grouphug:

As I sit at my desk at work sipping on my first cup of coffee waiting to actually do work...I realize the first thing I ALWAYS look forward too at the start of my day is simply jumping into the MT to say hello and read how the heck everyone is doing. Its amazing to me how long most of us have built and maintained our friendships as well as seeing new ones arise weekly. THANK YOU ALL for just being yourselves and allowing me and others to get to know you the way we do with each other. Without getting too "mushy" and all I just want you all to know how much I really do care about what we all have here and am stoked to continue being a part of it for sooooo much time to come!!! :cool: :mrgreen:

Oh yeah....and Good Morning!!! :lol:

francisjniskey

Oct 28, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving day to all. Been up since 10:00 AM yesterday. Get to go home in 1 1/2 hours to get a few hours of sleep and wake up to cook Thanksgiving Dinner.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh coffee !! As for my day going to inlaws - one hour drive - so thats most of today spent there . Fri and Sat will work 6:00 am till about 10 am .

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Good morning and a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Alex - You totally nailed it. I haven't been here as long as many of you but you certainly make me feel like family and I've very grateful for that.

I posted this kind of late last night. Crappy cell phone picture for now. It will get scanned sometime this weekend hopefully.

2010-11-24_21-15-45_640_edit0.jpg

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Hello everyone!
Happy Thanksgiving!
I'll be celebrating Thanksgiving on Saturday with some American friends and a few French folks who don't know what Thanksgiving is. We're getting together then because in France, this just is a plain old day like any other.
I'll get my turkey over the weekend!
So, eat well, have a good day, and enjoy!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
morning Dom and others . Dom : i still have local minor league baseball tickets for you so come over !!

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
tramers said:
Dom ; Thom from other site came here and i got him to throw out first pitch , t shirt team signed .

That's cool. Great for Thom and really cool thing you did!
Seriously, I wish I could go back to the States more often.
I should normally by in Vancouver early June but I won't get a change to go to the States even then... darn it!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning and Happy Turkey Day Dan, Barry, Scott, Francis, Dom, and Izzy :cool:

Scott - That logoman is top notch man...from the color to the set it came from, VERY well done and congrats to your first logoman :mrgreen:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
chashawk said:
Good morning boys!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

snoopythanksgiving.preview.jpg

Been up since 0600 prepping the 22lb bird.

And yes Josh, I'm going to make something for everyone as else as well.
featherless?

Latest posts