Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any Questions for AZ Diamondbacks SP Barry Enright?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
My dad is going to be interviewing him, and was curios if anyone had any Q's. If so LMK.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
boxbreaker44 said:
My dad is going to be interviewing him, and was curios if anyone had any Q's. If so LMK.

Does he want to buy my Tristar auto of him lol. :lol: In all seriousness, ask him what it was like to play in the Southern League ASG.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
My question, as corny as it is, what was his welcome to the big league moment. Was it facing a certain hitter, rookie hazing, getting to bat off a guy he idolized?

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
Barry.. Growing up I'm sure you (as everyone else) had dreams of pitching in that big playoff or world series game. Does it kill you a little inside that you're a Diamondback and therefore won't sniff the playoffs - or do you hold onto the hope that you could be traded?

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Kevbo said:
Barry.. Growing up I'm sure you (as everyone else) had dreams of pitching in that big playoff or world series game. Does it kill you a little inside that you're a Diamondback and therefore won't sniff the playoffs - or do you hold onto the hope that you could be traded?
:lol: I dont think that would go over to well. :lol:

Members online

Latest posts