Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lincecum chrome autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onlythefinest

Jun 2, 2010
This may be a stupid ? but how come some of Lincys auto chrome rookie refractors aren't numbered? I thought they where out of 500. I have 2 that say refractor, but they aren't #/500?? Any info will help. Thanks

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Someone with more knowledge than me may answer, but I believe there were some backdoored, unnumbered cards that came out that appeared to have been forged. Hopefully that's not the case for you. If you post some scans of the cards you have, I'm sure more people will be able to help.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Un-numbered ones were backdoored blank, I believe, then people add the auto later.

AVOID!

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
I'm curious and would love to see scans to confirm the suspicians. Onlythefinest, if you did get burned, at least you're here now and reading up on FCB will help you avoid situations like these in the future ;)

onlythefinest

Jun 2, 2010
Thanks for your help, Ill get a scan up later this evening so you guys can check em out. They have the hologram and everything and the autos look legit. Ill post for your guys judgement. Once again thanks for the help FCB.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
onlythefinest said:
Thanks for your help, Ill get a scan up later this evening so you guys can check em out. They have the hologram and everything and the autos look legit. Ill post for your guys judgement. Once again thanks for the help FCB.

You can peel off the holograms from any $1 or fity centy topps auto, and glue em to the back of the unnumber lincy refractors autos - they are 100% fake.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
brouthercard said:
onlythefinest said:

You can peel off the holograms from any $1 or fity centy topps auto, and glue em to the back of the unnumber lincy refractors autos - they are 100% fake.
I would say for the most part this is correct. The cards are not reprints or forgeries but they were created as others have said w/o the autograph and either not meant to be packed out or to have been used for replacements. They would have printed the serial # they needed and had him sign it. I have never seen an unnumbered refractor autograph that was close let alone real. He has a auto with like 2 letters but its so consistant in style that only he can do it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts