Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Blowout 12 days sale - 2008 Elite Extra Edition $39.99!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
just picked up 2...i remember people were going crazy when this deal came out black friday lol....they went in about a split second, surprised they're still available...anyway to get more than 2 haha? thanks for the post

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
i just picked up 4...not sure it'll work

I did 2 separate transactions lol

oooopps. i see its 2 per customer, i thought it might have been 2 per transaction so we'd have to pay shipping...

ill take 2nd dibs all in..

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
bballcardkid said:
I picked 2 of them up, as well as a box of BC just to get over the hump for free shipping.

Woohoo.

despite saying I would never buy anything from them :shock:

I did the exact same thing!

crowTrobot

Nov 4, 2010
Messier2 said:
bballcardkid said:
I picked 2 of them up, as well as a box of BC just to get over the hump for free shipping.

Woohoo.

ended up gettin $20 worth of supplies to make it. actually not terrible prices on some things.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
I'm curious how many more they have in stock. At $39.99, you could buy them and just flip them on eBay immediately and make a profit.

I'm actually surprised I was the first to post this, figured people would have been all over this when I saw the price!

crowTrobot

Nov 4, 2010
frzg said:
I'm curious how many more they have in stock. At $39.99, you could buy them and just flip them on eBay immediately and make a profit.

I'm actually surprised I was the first to post this, figured people would have been all over this when I saw the price!

their previous 12 days offerings haven't been very exciting compared to what was available black friday, so a lot of people weren't paying attention.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
feel sorry for the guy that bought 08 elite at regular price from them today. As its still listed at $79.95 when you search 08 elite

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
crowTrobot said:
Messier2 said:
bballcardkid said:

Woohoo.

ended up gettin $20 worth of supplies to make it. actually not terrible prices on some things.

I just got 2 boxes and also picked up a box of 2010 BC to make the total go over $100.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
lisu said:
crowTrobot said:
Messier2 said:
bballcardkid said:

Woohoo.

I just got 2 boxes and also picked up a box of 2010 BC to make the total go over $100.

Great minds think alike! :lol:

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
I went with a box of 2010 BDP. It's about $3 more than ebay prices, but when I'm saving $60 on 2 boxes that I'd normally buy, I'd rather have BDP!

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
i just paid the $5 shipping...is that not the cool thing to do :(....prob should have grabbed a box of 2010 chrome but it's just so terrible lol

wickedliquids

Feb 4, 2010
I saw this at work on my phone, but couldn't order till I got home. I've never purchased one of these before, so I"m kind of excited :)

Latest posts