Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The day at Astros Caravan! And a SHOUT OUT to predatorkj!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
What a day at the Astros Caravan in Katy Texas! Meet lots of nice people, especially board member predatorkj Aaron! Aaron got there very early in the morning and hold a spot for me, by the time I got there, there were a hundred people in line already! So a HUGE SHOUT OUT to Aaron for doing this man! If anyone is going later, please PM him as he is willing to reserve a spot for you! Such a nice guy! Now I'll just let the picture do the talking.

DSC03741.jpg

DSC03742.jpg

DSC03743.jpg

DSC03739.jpg

DSC03740.jpg

DSC03734.jpg

And the BIG one! LANCE BERKMAN INSCRIBED BIG PUMA! :D
DSC03738.jpg

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I can't believe Lance put a number on there for you.I wish he had done that on mine.Oh well. :lol:

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
pred is one of the super high quality members who will go out of his way to help out a fellow member.

2 thumbs up

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Sweet! I wish I lived in the Houston area and not the Dallas area :lol: Next week I'll have dozens of Rangers just hoping I can flip them for Astros.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
bouwob said:
pred is one of the super high quality members who will go out of his way to help out a fellow member.

2 thumbs up

Eh...I actually feel kinda bad because there quite a few friends and family members I haven't gotten many autos for because they usually only let you go through the line once and you only get 1 auto of the player.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Hunter Pence does not look like the stud baseball player that he is.

He could easily go un-noticed at a college party or poker home game.

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX
very, very cool!!!

I am hoping to make at to at least one stop on the caravan...

That Berkman is one of the coolest astros items i have seen in a while, congats!

-Jacob

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Therion said:
Sweet! I wish I lived in the Houston area and not the Dallas area :lol: Next week I'll have dozens of Rangers just hoping I can flip them for Astros.

I want to go up there so badly to get Hamilton but I can't make the drive.Just can't afford it right now.I just got done pulling $3,000 out of my rear end about a week or so ago for taxes.Yay! :lol:

You get an extra Hamilton let me know although I figure you'll have a hard time if they have a lot of folks showing up like they do here.

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
predatorkj said:
I can't believe Lance put a number on there for you.I wish he had done that on mine.Oh well. :lol:

Hey bud, you got to take some pics for the sweet stuff you got today! Way better than mine! Actually I made a move on Berkman, he already put the number next to the auto, then I asked: "WOULD YOU PLEASE PLEASE INSCRIBE 'BIG PUMA' ON IT FOR ME? I WOULD REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE!" then he looked at me for a second without a word. BUT Berkman is toooo nice to turn down a nice pleased begging, so he inscribed it NICELY :D That makes me wants to start a collection of him now :mrgreen: Great player! Also talked to Cooper about the status of Castro, he said he will be invited to ST and see WHAT HE GOT! :p

Thanks for the nice words guys! Again, Aaron you the man!

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:

You should have seen the look on his face and also on Berkman's face when the people in front of us went.Basically the dude is a dealer and he gets his friends and his kids and their kids and they all go up there and get free autos so he can sell them all in his shop.To each their own but those kids needed to be in school.Berkman actually looked pretty pissed off.It was kind of funny.I could tell he knew something was up when about 12 people in a row gave him a blond ralwings big stick black bat to sign in blue sharpie.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
predatorkj said:
Therion said:

I want to go up there so badly to get Hamilton but I can't make the drive.Just can't afford it right now.I just got done pulling $3,000 out of my rear end about a week or so ago for taxes.Yay! :lol:

You get an extra Hamilton let me know although I figure you'll have a hard time if they have a lot of folks showing up like they do here.

If I can manage an extra I'll hook you up. I likely won't get any baseballs though. No money for ROMLBs and I'm not gonna cheap out on something I'd want to last longer than a year.

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
matchpenalty said:
Great stuff. Those are offical MLB Rawlings game balls I hope.

Thanks as I hope so, bought them right at the Academy :)

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
predatorkj said:
Adamsince1981 said:

You should have seen the look on his face and also on Berkman's face when the people in front of us went.Basically the dude is a dealer and he gets his friends and his kids and their kids and they all go up there and get free autos so he can sell them all in his shop.To each their own but those kids needed to be in school.Berkman actually looked pretty pissed off.It was kind of funny.I could tell he knew something was up when about 12 people in a row gave him a blond ralwings big stick black bat to sign in blue sharpie.

Yeah, it kind of ruin the whole thing about the Caravan.. Maybe that's why Berkman was like :x this when I asked him to inscribe, but hey, he can figure out who the real fans are, I bet those little kids don't even know his jersey number :mrgreen:

Members online

Latest posts