Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BDP Case Break Tomorrow - Question

Should I do a LIVE broadcast case break?

• Yes, I can watch

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
I have a case coming in tomorrow and I will be breaking it starting around 1 pm eastern time.

I toyed around with the idea of doing a live broadcast on justin.tv BUT, I don't want to do it to an empty audience (people at work etc.).

The other thing is to just break it and post the results on the box break board.

Will there anyone be able to watch around that time?

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
I'll likely just catch the results online later.

Quick question though, which case is this? Didn't you order one from Mamabear? The seller told me they are going out today and tomorrow. LMK when you get that one. I look forward to seeing the cases from people that bought from them.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
You can do that at work. man thats awesome. Takes me like an hour to rip a case. GL

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Tommy- This one is from another ebay seller.

Badger- Ok, cool

JC- Yeah, love being the boss (or in my case...one of the bosses!). But, I won't be breaking in the office...(my secretary is...one of those...secretaries!). I will be breaking at Starbucks!

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Messier2 said:
Tommy- This one is from another ebay seller.

Badger- Ok, cool

JC- Yeah, love being the boss (or in my case...one of the bosses!). But, I won't be breaking in the office...(my secretary is...one of those...secretaries!). I will be breaking at Starbucks!
I might have to watch just to see the weird looks you get from the yuppies at Starbucks while doing a live break there.

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
want some advice? do not crack it!!!! Hold and sell..........I just cracked some and it's a tough break broseph montana....

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Ok, it looks like no love for the live broadcast break. I have the case right next to me now and will be ripping into it this afternoon!

Thanks for the votes! :D

Members online