Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some Big Names Stopped By For X-Mas!! Scans & Story

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

righteousmike

Aug 24, 2008
Arlen, TX
Hey guy's first off Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! It's been a little rough for me this year, recently my Grandmother had passed away after complications with Diabetes, she raised me from birth and this is the first year I haven't spent Christmas with her. My family has been really great to me this year as far as gifts, they really tried to make this year special for me, they asked me what I wanted for Xmas, something big that they could all pitch in for, I listed a bunch of players I would like to get autographs from for my collection, and told them to pick one.

So they decided to get me a ticket for a signing that Hank Aaron was going to do in the City on December 11th, I just needed to bring something to get signed. Anyway the scans speaks for itself:

[center:353aiogx]
Dec25_01.jpg
MeHank.jpg[/center:353aiogx]

I split the cost of the card with my Aunt and the signing was covered by Mom, has a Steiner COA too. One of the best Xmas Presents Ever.......
Fast Forward to this morning, I didn't think I was getting anything else, at least nothing as good as this, I was surprised to see two additional gifts for me under the tree.

Dec25_02.jpg
[/center:353aiogx]With a COA from Upper Deck!!
And this card set that came with an autograph of some guy named Joe....

Dec25_03.jpg
[/center:353aiogx]

I'm still in shock and can't believe they got me all this, I want to send the Aaron into JSA can I piggyback anybody? thanks for reading Merry Christmas!!

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
amazing stuff mike. Sorry to hear about your Grandmother. We really need to get back in touch and start hangin' again. merry christmas bortha !

Members online

Latest posts