Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Overseas Shipping question?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I know registered mail is in the 15 dollar range. What would be the next step up and what would you recommend on a 450 dollar card?

Thanks in advance

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
J-Rod said:
I know registered mail is in the 15 dollar range. What would be the next step up and what would you recommend on a 450 dollar card?

Thanks in advance

express mail would be the next step up.

i just sent a $850 michael jordan auto to shanghai china and used registered mail with return receipt and had no problems. cost was around the $15 you stated.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
just a heads up if the person in china said they didnt get the card with return receipt you are screwed. You need something with signature conformation for anything over 250.00 .

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
nyc3 said:
just a heads up if the person in china said they didnt get the card with return receipt you are screwed. You need something with signature conformation for anything over 250.00 .

return receipt is where they sign for the registered package and USPS sends you the signed card back in the mail. it is exactly what paypal wants.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
mburgin said:
nyc3 said:

return receipt is where they sign for the registered package and USPS sends you the signed card back in the mail. it is exactly what paypal wants.

Paypal wants it be online and traceable. I am 100% positive of this, you lose every time. Unless it has changed in the last 2 years I was struck by some euro tool like this. I had return receipt and paypal told me too bad, I had scans of it an all I also had a screen shot of where the buyer listed it in their store. And since I didnt have a signature conformation I lost.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I also remember asking paypal what the hell was I supposed to do since usps does not offer signature on international packages and they told me ups and fedex does but its considerably more.

Members online

Latest posts