Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gotta love ebay sellers who mis-label what a deal for me...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevronfuel

Sep 11, 2010
Just bought an Aaron Sanchez Orange Refractor Auto with a $115 BIN. The seller had it listed as a Gold Auto, the description had it numbered #22/25 and it is clearly an Orange Refractor. Now I own three oranges, and two golds. Still waiting to pull the trigger on the first Red or Super...

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Congrats to you, but a word of advice: don't post steals until they're in hand. I promise there are folks out there who will purposefully email sellers to "renegotiate" a card out from under you. Many sellers will do this if they believe they've left substantial money on the table.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
BunchOBull said:
Congrats to you, but a word of advice: don't post steals until they're in hand. I promise there are folks out there who will purposefully email sellers to "renegotiate" a card out from under you. Many sellers will do this if they believe they've left substantial money on the table.
Great advice. The perfect example of seller's remorse is posted on the football boards right now. The seller listed the Sam Bradford Super auto, and later backed out and relisted it to get more money and made up a bullcrap excuse.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
BunchOBull said:
What a bunch of Bull :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts