Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anyone go to the woodbridge show or white plains?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamels heros

Aug 14, 2008
if anyone went please reply on this post, im trying to decide if i should go tommrow or sunday. please lmk thanks

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Woodbridge show = trash. I was there this morning and don't even waste your time. Go to the Hampton Inn show tomorrow morning. This = much better lol.

hamels heros

Aug 14, 2008
is it only tommrow morning? and how do you know its good? sry just making sure where i go will have nice stuff. do u know if the show has both baseball and hockey? lmk

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
I have been to every Hampton show for the past 3 years. Very good prospect stuff and maybe 1 or 2 dealers has Hockey. It is a small show, but it is better than that bull crap mall show.

Pete14Rose

Aug 13, 2008
Virginia
jbone17 said:
Woodbridge show = trash. I was there this morning and don't even waste your time. Go to the Hampton Inn show tomorrow morning. This = much better lol.

Hate to say it, but told ya so. I've never seen a "good" show at Woodbridge and I guess this one was no different.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Agreed, the Hampton Inn show, although I've only been once has a good selection. There are always hockey dealers, everywhere. PM sent alass..

zan

Members online

Latest posts