Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Have you seen this (Bowman Draft Picks Case)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kochamaniac

Oct 16, 2010
I got a case for Christmas. I was really pumped up to open it and I got to crackin. The auto and the colored was in the same spot in every box, that was weird but here is my real question. Have you guys had a case without an Aflac auto, a colored auto or one single color of a prospect? Every colored card I got was simply a rookie, no prospects. And not one of my autos was a colored auto and like I said no Aflac. I was incredibly disappointed. Has anybody ran into a case like this or just my incredibly poor luck?

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Yes, my last case was the same as yours.

Autos in the same spot and no colored autos and no AFLAC autos...

BTW, do you remember what the stamp serial number outside your case was? Did it end in "401"?

Kochamaniac

Oct 16, 2010
The serial number was a 408. The Auto was on the upper left, bottom pack and the colored rookie was two packs above the auto. What a depressing case.

Kochamaniac

Oct 16, 2010
Oh, let me add to that. I just tried redeeming my Kellin Deglan Auto and guess what? The Web site said the card didnt exist. This is unreal!

SportsCardMojo

Aug 22, 2010
MD
My last three products of 2010 were mostly like that (TC, BC, and BDP). Where the hit was almost in the same place in every box. Or the first few boxes were in the same place, and then it moved in the last few boxes.

In terms of ref/autos, as always in Topps products collation was not great in BDP. I happened to benefit from this....twice, but I can empathize with you as I have been on the other end. Some collectors will say, it will eventually go in your favor one day, but I think Topps should do a better job with collation. I was sorting my cards as I was opening them, and it looked like I was getting the same USA cards out of each pack. I would look at my piles and see the same player on each pile I was making.

Sorry to hear about the case.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
BDP autos have been in the same spot in the case for years. This isn't anything really new with the product. It sucks though that you got no prospect refractors though. You would think they could do better with the collation. Sorry to hear of your misfortune. It's good to sorta bring people on here back to earth though from time to time and let them know of the bad breaks as well as all the good ones!

vandybill

Sep 28, 2008
Kochamaniac said:
Oh, let me add to that. I just tried redeeming my Kellin Deglan Auto and guess what? The Web site said the card didnt exist. This is unreal!

Mine is the same way. Topps CS has told me it was fixed twice in the last week but not so much.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I had a case of Topps Update that ended in 401 and had the hit in the same spot in the box.
Lower left side of every box and the second to the last pack was the hit.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts