Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question about Shipping Boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dutchj16

Aug 11, 2008
Quick question. What shipping rates are you guys using to ship boxes? I want to sell some 2010 Bowman Draft Hobby boxes and I'm wondering what service or rate you guys are going with? The USPS store is closed right now and I'm going tomorrow but I was hoping that someone could tell me which rate they use. Thanks.

zbdub808

Nov 12, 2010
dutchj16 said:
Quick question. What shipping rates are you guys using to ship boxes? I want to sell some 2010 Bowman Draft Hobby boxes and I'm wondering what service or rate you guys are going with? The USPS store is closed right now and I'm going tomorrow but I was hoping that someone could tell me which rate they use. Thanks.

how much are you going to sell the boxes?

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
You can use Priority (2-3 day Expedited) or Parcel Post (ground service) to ship Bowman Draft boxes. First Class Mail is not an option since the box weights over a pound (13oz 1st class limit). In most cases, Priority, if paid for online, is not only faster but CHEAPER than Parcel Post as well. USPS also gives out free boxes if you use Priority, so there really is no reason to choose Parcel Post (except for very large multi-box orders). Depending on where you are, and where you're sending the box, Priority cost is anywhere from $5-$10 for a single Bowman Draft box. Multiple boxes will be more, but there's a shipping calculator on usps.com you can use for that. Hope this helps.

Members online

Latest posts