Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Redemption Codes on Twitter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Would anyone care to post what cards they received? Hoping they were at least redeemed by board members and not random twitter folk.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Still waiting for a redemption code myself, but would be cool to see what everyone else came up with!

EDIT: NVM! Thought this was about the Halloween give away! Sorry, didn't know another contest was held

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I saw that earlier. I tried to input the second code on Topps' site. Didn't work, then I realized I don't know if I'm supposed to redeem them at Topps or somewhere else.

Jeff, what is your twitter name?

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
You've been followed, bitch.

The only reason I use twitter is because my girlfriend banned me from being an ******* on facebook.

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
JoshHamilton said:

The only reason I use twitter is because my girlfriend banned me from being an ******* on facebook.
Someones got someone on a leash..LOl

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
tm decomposer said:
JoshHamilton said:

Someones got someone on a leash..LOl

Lame, but I'm basically trading being quiet for sex. It's worth it

A_Pharis

mudflap02 said:
Any lucky winners today besides my 11 followers?

If you do a search for @FCBSportscards you can see people who have tweeted what they redeemed. Nothing great, but anything good is free. I don't think I recognized a single person that responded with a win, though. I would guess it's people that "joined" for the Halloween event but didn't stick around.

Members online

Latest posts