Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone a fan of Anthony Hewitt.. Check out this card.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iphoner111

Aug 31, 2008
No it is not my auction but it is a nice card...
[ebay:1wnwqlq6]110336079734[/ebay:1wnwqlq6]

rookierolodex

Sep 17, 2008
Always makes me wonder why they would put a sticker on the 1/1 red that the auto runs off, just takes away from the card IMO :(

dchurg

Aug 11, 2008
I wonder why more people aren't buying in to Hewitt, he is very similar to Fairley from last year who a ton of people bought into...

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
dchurg said:
I wonder why more people aren't buying in to Hewitt, he is very similar to Fairley from last year who a ton of people bought into...

That's why. :) I still like Fairley though but I think people expected way to much out him his first season.

Incline Investments

Aug 15, 2008
Cali
ryanhoward06 said:
dchurg said:

That's why. :) I still like Fairley though but I think people expected way to much out him his first season.

That is 100% correct. People thought that a raw, athletic, HS OF would hit like Matt Wieters in his first ever year.

People that held out for the longrun should be fine, and people that flipped as soon as Wossa started buying also did well.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
Incline Investments said:
ryanhoward06 said:
dchurg said:

That is 100% correct. People thought that a raw, athletic, HS OF would hit like Matt Wieters in his first ever year.

People that held out for the longrun should be fine, and people that flipped as soon as Wossa started buying also did well.

I just bought some in June. Sterling refs. for $12-15 was/is nice.

Incline Investments

Aug 15, 2008
Cali
ryanhoward06 said:
ryanhoward06 said:
dchurg said:

I just bought some in June. Sterling refs. for $12-15 was/is nice.

I was one of the ones flipping to Wossa. Blues going from $16 to $40 is always fun.

whityscards

Aug 26, 2008
iphoner111 said:
No it is not my auction but it is a nice card...
[ebay:3krt1dzb]110336079734[/ebay:3krt1dzb]

hey thinks for the heads up on the hewitt! Also still interested in the Vitters?

dchurg

Aug 11, 2008
ryanhoward06 said:
dchurg said:

True, but there are guys like this every year and I am just surprised that it seems like no one has anything good to say about Hewitt...I mean it is not like Fairley was too much different then say, Jason Place from 06' who struggled yet people still bought fairley and place...

Latest posts